Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Three: Forgotten Whispers]
@SN yes thats certainly one way to handle it. The Special is especially nice. I was thinking for a long while that having some kind of resource to manage other than just health and cooldowns might be nice. On the other hand, that doesnt necessarily translate well to the entire text thing.

And i agree with MasterBlade. Absolutely no sense in cutting back on character progression. Which is why im asking for ideas now, to see if anybody has a solution. I definitely havnt been able to think of one that would be all around satisfactory.

Something that *would* help would be having more cooldowns like hellbent and winds of fate. Things that are really powerful, but are used very rarely to great effect. Ofcourse that would just create the new problem of suddenly whenever somebody is in mortal danger five people blow their big abilities and thats just kind of overkill and probably takes away from the DRAMA.

Forcing something like that would also be really bad for the character freedom inherent in the system.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Three: Forgotten Whispers] - by chimericWilder - 01-19-2014, 08:06 PM