The Fabricated Girl

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Fabricated Girl
RE: The Fabricated Girl
(01-01-2014, 06:13 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Run for President, this should give you the necessary authority to get into the complex.

I don't have time to become president!

Anomaly;7453059 Wrote:Fabricate a government ID card. No one will question that.

[Image: lFTixN6.png]

I'll just settle for being a top security clearance secret agent!

Me: "Hello-"

Guard: "Ms. President! Come right in!"

...he didn't even ask for my card... which is good, because the bar code I put on is for a can of pineapples I bought a year ago.

And why am I president? Well, I can't ask or I'll give myself away!

Jacquerel;7453183 Wrote:ride that giant green woodlouse over the wall
[Image: 34d280d299e5f70cf18732940e7f8426.png]

Um EXCUSE ME I wouldn't say that... or RIDE anyone I just met!! Keep your inappropriate fanart to yourself! We have a purely professional relationship!

Also, this creature isn't a woodlouse, it's...

[Image: Yn1NvLu.png]

...disgusting.

[Image: MoI2baL.png]

Okay I'm in the building. Oh look it's a Clothing Blueprint! I love these! They help me make things with my clothing powers, which are a lot more limited than you may think.

I can't use my time-sight as well as I could in my past lives, so I can't just learn how to make things by watching me make them moments in the future. Instead I can only make objects and materials that I understand well enough. Which is basically clothes and simply-shaped objects made of common materials.

In addition, I have two more limitations. I can only synthesize things in a workspace area within 10cm of me. Finally, the more complicated an object, the more time it takes to construct.

[Image: ZkX2Z8A.png]

So blueprints allow me to make complicated things without me needing to get an engineering degree or something! RY invented them for me after he learned that I wasn't very good at using my clothing powers. There are two basic kinds of blueprints!

Detailed Blueprints permanently teach me how to create an object. The only one I've ever gotten was for a cellphone. I can combine this knowledge with other things I know, such as with plastics, to customize and accessorize the cell phones I make! However, I don't know enough about electronics to modify what the Detailed Blueprint taught me, so all of my cell phones have the same software installed.

A Focused Blueprint can only be used once to create its object. However, they allow me to bypass my limitations of size and time. Some work better than others. A blueprint for a desk may take 10 seconds to build, and another for the same desk may take 1 second instead! It all depends on the quality of the blueprint.

[Image: UlN1Hxe.png]

There are some variations that I've seen. Editable Focused Blueprints can be modified with knowledge I already have or even combined with other Editable Focused blueprints to create a different object than what it was intended for. Instant Focused Blueprints force me to make the object on them immediately after I get the blueprint.

Rage Yawner told me that a lot of the technology he is making for the government uses blueprints as well. So now that I'm in a top-secret government facility that RY works in, I should find more blueprints here! I now realize that blueprints will be very handy for fighting the Cloaked Woman!

[Image: IykdxUc.png]

Anyways this blueprint that I found is for a map!
It looks a lot better than the crappy one drawn onto the bulletin board.

If you have any questions, just ask, but make sure you tell me what I should do also!

>_
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]

Messages In This Thread
The Fabricated Girl - by Crowstone - 01-01-2014, 05:49 AM
RE: The Fabricated Girl - by Dragon Fogel - 01-01-2014, 06:13 AM
RE: The Fabricated Girl - by Dragon Fogel - 01-15-2014, 01:15 AM
RE: The Fabricated Girl - by Whimbrel - 05-18-2014, 05:20 PM