The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXX: HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEN]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXX: HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEN]
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST ONE: FLIGHT!]
Awards time!

The Above the Fold Award--Gender: Truck. I think we're done here. It's Loather's DON-UT69 profile, no contest.

Iron Chef Special Ingredient Award--Cain I can take or leave, but I'd like to point out that on top of being the first submission who could actually fly, Abel "tends to fly off the hook." That's dedication. Project "Able" and Project "Cain" takes the prize.

The Backdoor Worldbuilding Award--SupahKiven's profile had me even before I got to "many governments in the country of Asia." The Weeping Steel all the way.

The Diligent Gentleman Award--DragonFogel lives and breathes Battle, so it's no surprise that pretty much any character he could possibly invent would win this award. In the grand tradition of the Ordinary Guy But, he created Franklin Jackson, an ordinary guy but with Dimension Police on his ass. I'd battle it.

The Leveraging Your Synergy Award--Given that in the "Flight" contest we have three and a half characters who can't even fly, some sort of flying conveyance would probably be appreciated. Carpet helps make up for all your failings.

The 20Q Award for Confusing Me--Sol, that's not how you spell "North" or "South". Or… or "East" or "West" or "Central" or, wait a minute, that's not how you spell "Flock!" Flawk's profile is fucking with my mind without me even needing to connect your ideas into sentence forms.

I See What You DId Award--I know Schazer is a magical words-siren and therefore can't wait til the juicy bits to start spilling out good-writing-isms, so I don't know if it's entirely fair to say that she was specifically angling toward the Above the Fold Award. Still, the Peppi Nephrite profile definitely seems invested in putting its best foot forward.

The Best In Show Award--All of you are wonderful profilers but I can't deny my lust for sentient cars. DON-UT69 is a sentient truck, which is even better.

Thank you all for participating. You are glorious and incandescent.

*fade out to Miss America theme*

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST ONE: FLIGHT!] - by Elpie - 01-14-2014, 12:54 AM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXIII: ANGLE!] - by !? - 07-06-2014, 02:08 PM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXIII: ANGLE!] - by !? - 07-14-2014, 01:51 AM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXIV: SWAG!] - by Gatr - 07-24-2014, 01:44 AM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST 28: NEKKID] - by Sai - 10-03-2014, 02:06 AM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST 28: NEKKID] - by Sai - 10-08-2014, 06:19 PM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST 29: STOIC] - by Sai - 10-14-2014, 07:46 AM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST 29: STOIC] - by Sai - 10-15-2014, 03:11 AM