Ragazza Magica

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ragazza Magica
RE: Ragazza Magica
SpoilerShow

♪ Spacial Void

While there was a lot running through Lynette's mind, the most prevalent thought was "why." While there were many variations of it going on, it managed to be the only one that she managed to say, which resulted in another, somewhat awkward, response from Vigil.

"It has to do with that creature, the one you saw attacking that boy. Did it seem unnatural to you? I doubt you've ever seen anything like it. That is because it doesn't belong in your universe."

Lynette thought back on that creature and its unnatural appearance, "Not from my universe? Universe?"

"Well... yes. Your universe isn't the only one. There's an entire multiverse that exists."

"So does that mean you're from another universe too?"

"Not quite, I'm not from anywhere. Which is why my presence won't cause collusion."

"Collusion?"

"Oh uh, it is what happens when two different universes start connecting in a way that they shouldn't. I can sense it happening. It is my duty to investigate and find the source of it, and then make sure that it stops. The alternative is risking destruction on a universal scale."

"That sounds like... it is a bit out of my league... Do you really need me? Like... if you can travel across the universe can't you take it and put it back where it belongs?"

"I'm afraid it isn't that simple. While my presence doesn't cause collusion, my actions are a different story. What if I accidentally cause a scene larger than the creature would have caused? The results could end up as bad, or even worse, than if I had never interfered at all. Plus, I don't even know why the creature is here. What if it isn't the only one here? All I know is that collusion is taking place in your town, I don't know exactly why."

"Okay... but that still doesn't explain why you need me..."

"I'll be honest, I don't need you, I just need someone similar to you."

"Similar in what way? There are a lot of girls like me I think, can't you get a group or something?"

"Not quite... we have a type. Someone who has the freedom to follow me around and help me investigate threats that may appear around here, preferably alone, so that they don't cause too much of a disturbance. If I picked an adult or someone who does too many activities or a group then it would appear odd when they suddenly started disappearing to fight monsters or started snooping around seemingly empty places."

Lynette didn't really have an argument against that, it made sense and the sad truth was that she didn't really have any close friends... although she wondered if Vigil knew that. She decided she would discuss that later, as she felt that Vigil's tone was getting a bit restless, and she didn't really want to stay in this void for much longer anyway. "Well, I suppose that sounds reasonable... so what do you want me to do... if I agree? Don't your actions cause that collusion thing? Investigating is one thing, but fighting monsters? What do you expect me to do against... that thing?"

"There is one thing I can do that wouldn't cause any collusion. While I can't directly fight while in your universe, I can empower you to fight for me."

"So you are going to zap me with some magic and I'll get super powers?"

"I'm going to link you to the source of my magic. It will then give you a weapon and an element to do battle with. As you grow and fight you will gain more powers to fight with and your control over your element will grow as well. You will become a Ragazza magica, and in addition to the element and weapon, you will have enhanced speed and strength, and your appearance will be altered so you won't be recognized."

"Hmmm..." Lynette was starting to come around. After all, she had always wanted to do something big, to fight for justice and protect others, but at the same time everything that was happened just seemed so weird and impossible... And there was the timing and all of these weird limiting rules, she felt like she was missing something. Still, that creature had been attacking someone right in front of her, and there wasn't anyone else who could stop it from hurting that guy... and she didn't feel like Vigil was leading her astray, the rabbit had been very helpful and explained everything very patiently... even if it wasn't always the clearest.

"I... I want to help... I want to help you stop that thing!"

Vigil smiled saying, "Thank you Lynette Spettro," before closing its eyes.

"What do I have to do?"

Vigil's eyes started glowing. "Nothing." Its eyes started glowing brighter and brighter. "After I do this, you will become a Ragazza, and then you will be right back in the park." Vigil's eyes continued getting brighter, brighter than the void that it had taken her to. "Good luck, and again, thank you."

♪ Lynette's Transformation

Lynette closed her eyes at the bright glow, feeling oddly relaxed as she felt something inside her stir. It was warm, and she felt it in the center of her body. Then it spread, covering every part of her. She felt the warmth all over and she started to glow.

[Image: lyn-002-1.png]

Slowly, her school uniform disappeared, making way for a different outfit. She was wearing a frilly, short sleeved orchid dress that ended at her thigh. Under it were dark purple pants and an even darker long-sleeve shirt. Her shoes were black and she had soft, but sturdy black gloves. Her hair became braided, and was tinted blue. Around her neck was a purple choker and on top of her head was a black tiara.

[Image: lyn-002-2.png]

She felt different as well. As Vigil had said, she felt stronger and faster. But there was something else as well... a power that she supposed was her "element." In her hand, Lynette noticed was a light blue stick that she felt compelled to call a baton.

[Image: lyn-002-3a.png]

With her transformation complete, Lynette noticed that she was back in the park. The creature hadn't noticed her, and was in the same position as when she had left the scene. She didn't see Vigil anywhere, but something inside of her told her that she could defeat the creature, that she could save the person it was clutching. First she would just have to focus...

♪ Battle Preparation

Lynette focused the power of her element, clutching her baton and feeling the energy flow through her. Her baton glowed with a translucent wisp and her mind suddenly gained clarity.

Ghosts. The life force that remained from the dead. That was what she had control over. With knowledge of her element also came knowledge of what she could currently do...

Ghost Ray
She could shoot a beam of ghostly energy from her baton.

Ghost sense
She could see any lingering dead as well as peoples life forces and which parts of them, if any, were "close" to death.

Translucence
She could fade away, making it more difficult for her to be detected, but she wouldn't be able to move as quickly.

Lynette then looked at the area of the park where the creature was. While it was mostly flat, empty, and grassy, there were a few trees around. There were also a few rocks here and there, along with some bushes.

She had to act, what would she do?

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
Ragazza Magica - by Solaris - 01-02-2014, 09:06 PM
RE: Ragazza Magica - by ICan'tGiveCredit - 01-02-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: Ragazza Magica - by Benedict - 01-02-2014, 11:00 PM
RE: Ragazza Magica - by Gnauga - 01-03-2014, 12:15 AM
RE: Ragazza Magica - by Schazer - 01-03-2014, 01:25 AM
RE: Ragazza Magica - by Coldblooded - 01-10-2014, 07:09 PM
RE: Ragazza Magica - by ICan'tGiveCredit - 01-11-2014, 02:15 AM
RE: Ragazza Magica - by Romythered - 01-12-2014, 10:40 PM
RE: Ragazza Magica - by Solaris - 01-13-2014, 06:48 PM