Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Three: Forgotten Whispers]
"Torhald, I'll have you continue to pilot while I deliver a quick lecture on safety and heavy weaponry. Is everyone here? Actually I'll just talk louder and assume you can hear me. AHEM!"

"This ship was designed with military applications in mind so it should be able to withstand considerable force, however it is considerably less sturdy from within the ship itself. Please refrain from touching anything if you don't know what it is. Also, I'd appreciate it if you didn't test the ships resilience while it is in flight. Or at all. You should also refrain from sitting on the railing of the airship even when near the ground or in situations where you would look really cool doing it."

"I have designed and installed several weapons which are both dangerous and questionable. First of all we have the Heavy Rifle over here. It works much like a standard firearm, just point it at your target and shoot! being attached to the ship greatly reduces recoil, but does not eliminate it entirely. You seriously shouldn't be leaning on it while firing it. I'm pretty sure that you should at least have basic marksmanship training to use the thing. Next we have this charming Gatling Gun attached to the front of the ship. This weapon can fire a large amount of bullets in a short period of time. You really do not want sit on that gun for any reason, not sure why you would sit on it but just don't. Finally we have the Artillery Cannon way over here at the back of the ship. This one fires an Explosive Shell at a defined location. Don't touch that one without talking to me about training first. If you decide to do so anyway, keep in mind that it can rotate far enough to hit the airship itself because I made the mistake of assuming no idiots would be withing touching distance of it."

"So... Any questions?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Three: Forgotten Whispers] - by Supernerd - 01-08-2014, 11:26 PM