Crazy Idea: Let's start up a group project!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy Idea: Let's start up a group project!
Re: Crazy Idea: Let's start up a group project!
Now that you mention group projects...

I've always been interested in being involved in a collaborative band, where somebody creates and records one instrument then sends it to another person and they record their own track over the top of that and so on. Different people start different songs for a variety of music. Of course, I don't know how musical everyone here is though.

Another idea I had was a collaboratively written radio/audio play, where everyone agrees what happens in the episode beforehand then improvises their lines for each scene in IRC before recording them. Kinda like a half-self insert, half role-playing experiment. I got the idea from myself thinking "what if everyone on the forum was working in an office/restaurant/spaceship together. Oh the shenanigans we would have!"

I'd also be up for the Murder Mystery project. You could have the collaborative goal of all of the suspects to make it difficult for the detective to solve the mystery, but they would have to leave a solid trail of clues that would lead to the killer.
Is observing my own pattern of behavior of observing my own patterns of behavior a mental fractal or just navel gazing? Please advise.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Crazy Idea: Let's start up a group project! - by Niall - 07-17-2011, 11:38 AM