Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Three: Forgotten Whispers]
Myra steered right around to the doorway of this new room as soon as she caught sight of so much blood. After taking a moment to calm down, Myra sends out a telepathic message to all of her comrades, "Hey, I followed that Echo person's magic, but it flared up and collapsed within itself in this room I'm currently in. All that appears to be left of her is a pool of blood with traces of her magic surrounding it. She may have been killed, but there are fresh Cultist corpses in here, too, so I'm going to check this room out. You guys should get a head-start on getting out of here; I'll catch up when I'm ready."

Having given the essential information to the others, the ravenfolk begins looking around the room for oddities, including magical traps, as well as any items that may be on or around the corpses. She especially looks around for something to contain what Myra can only assume to be Echo's blood. She may be able to use it for something, especially if that witch is still somehow alive. If all else fails, Myra will pluck some feathers of her own and soak them in the blood before storing them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Three: Forgotten Whispers] - by Frolic - 01-04-2014, 04:37 PM