We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.

Poll: Videogames or videogame accesories?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
vidgajames
85.53%
65 85.53%
accesories
14.47%
11 14.47%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
RE: We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
(12-19-2013, 03:20 AM)Solaris Wrote: »RE: latest pa shittery, while i understand that this is like, a prototype, and that it probably wont be Literal Segregation in practice, i dont see anything like this solving the problem??? like the problem is that one of the two of those guys continues being an unapologetic asshat who doesnt understand what the fuck he's talking about, which enables other asshats to do the same fucking thing. people who were actually hurt by what he said dont want this, they want him to fucking come out and say that he fucked up and that he will try to actually learn about what the fuck he's insulting and make pax into an actual place for everyone to visit and talk about video games without getting bogged down in the bullshit of The Main Video Game Demographic

Well, there's two problems here:

1) The Main Video Game Demographic is also the comic's target demographic
2) It's a lot easier to say "look, we're making safe spaces!" than to say "okay, I legitimately fucked up multiple times and I will try to avoid it in the future," especially when you're the guy who Regretted Pulling The Dickwolves Shirts Because Free Speech Or Something.

Messages In This Thread
RE: We chat about videogames and videogame accessories. - by MaxieSatan - 12-19-2013, 03:54 AM