Let's Play Space Trader

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Play Space Trader
RE: Let's Play Space Trader
SpoilerShow

[Image: MNVtdfN.png]

I am Speal M'urphino! I'm an excellent talker because I'm ridiculously cute.. I'm a Spheal, you see. I specialize in negotiating better deals.

If I ever get attacked, my only defense is going to be running away, and I should be pretty good at that. I'm not going to stand a chance if I fight back because I'm not a good Fighter and also my ship's defenses aren't very good because I am not a good Engineer...

Fortunately, I am REALLY good at running away. I'm a great Pilot!
So even though there are Pirates all over the place... I should be fine.

[Image: l0y2M9E.png]

Pirates.... they killed my parents. They weren't even in space. I'm not sure why, but they came down to the planet and stormed my house...

We didn't stand a chance. They had a Pulse Laser. I was hidden and they never found me.

After they killed my parents they just left. They didn't take anything... except my parent's lives.

For a while I wanted revenge but I realized that I could never win. Not against the pirates. I could only run...

[Image: yjkU3Py.png]

I live in the star system Kaylon. The planet I live on, Pokemon World (which is the only habitable planet in this system), is not very advanced in technology and we have to rely on the help of aliens if we want any technology. Still, it is all very expensive, so we have to deal in what we have, food, water and furs.

Our government advocates for peace, but despite this, all the humans on this planet don't do anything but fight each other with pokemon. Our government is not powerful enough to control this pokemon fighting.

Click: https://i.imgur.com/UpIVfLE.png

Diary, let me tell you more about my ship. It's a Gnat, and I should give it a name, but I haven't yet. I like it because it's mostly the same color as me! It is a good beginning ship, but I should get a better one later if I want to have more cargo space to carry goods and such.

The Gnat has one weapon slot and one gadget slot. Gadgets can do various things, but they mostly just provide more cargo space or improve one of my skills. I don't have a gadget though. I have a Pulse Laser, but I doubt I will use it, because, again, I can't do much in a fight except run away.

[Image: BwYIIIb.png]

So, where should I go next? >_
Note: Sol will give the most profit if I buy Water here and sell it on Sol.

Ship Name >_

Should I buy a newspaper before I go? Should I buy a newspaper EVERY time I go someplace new? Newspapers cost 5 credits. >_

Sell Pulse Laser >_ ?

We can take a loan of up to 1000 credits in the bank. I don't know what the interest rate is... But that option is there.

Also, what options do we want to take?
>_
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]

Messages In This Thread
Let's Play Space Trader - by Crowstone - 12-17-2013, 12:03 AM
RE: Let's Play Space Trader - by ICan'tGiveCredit - 12-17-2013, 12:13 AM
RE: Let's Play Space Trader - by Gnauga - 12-17-2013, 12:26 AM
RE: Let's Play Space Trader - by ICan'tGiveCredit - 12-17-2013, 04:09 AM
RE: Let's Play Space Trader - by Whimbrel - 12-17-2013, 06:07 PM
RE: Let's Play Space Trader - by Crowstone - 12-17-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: Let's Play Space Trader - by ICan'tGiveCredit - 12-17-2013, 09:29 PM
RE: Let's Play Space Trader - by Crowstone - 12-20-2013, 02:19 AM