Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Three: Forgotten Whispers]
((Yes, chim, applying fire to things tends to improve their flavor. It's called cooking, or so I have been told. Can't really comment on how to properly prepare warlock, however. Can't really properly comment on previously hidden/spoilery characterization, either.))
Nos's takes stock of the situation, seeing those guys who he wasn't supposed to try to wrassle all running away while the people he could totally wrassle if he wanted to (and he kind of did) were sticking around. He coughs involuntarily, reminding him that he isn't in the best shape for such antics right now.

Now, me against ALL of them might be fun, but... I could use a pick-me-up first! Another one.

"Alright guys! Who wants to dance the madne- guys? Oh, right, you're all running away! ALL OF YOU!" Nos chases after his companions as best he can, shouting such things as "turn back and dance with me at them, you fools!" and "I'm not dead, so you guys are probably just fine! FIGHT!"

Because what you need to help you stick with a tough decision is someone actively telling you that you made the wrong choice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Three: Forgotten Whispers] - by Dais - 12-11-2013, 07:29 PM