Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Three: Forgotten Whispers]
(11-05-2013, 02:33 AM)Frolic Wrote: »((Thanks for the push, Chim, I've been pressed for time lately due to college, but I'll be sure to get my posts in more frequently!))

((Ditto for me, though of course this is coming in much later. But I should have loads more time for the near future if not longer.))

Nos had followed Bohw's plan, and her, thus far but the lack of action was boring him a bit. The jumpy rabbit guy getting more hang-time was kind of neat, but a passing novelty. He gazed around the area lazily and yawned audibly.

"Goodness, it's like they're onto us or something. Who are we fighting again? Because if things keep going like this I bet we could just do whatever it was they were stopping us from doing. Leaving, was it?"

((Also, if and I guess regardless of whether or not I may, Blazer stop obsessing over your word count. It's consistently beautiful and surprisingly appropriate.))

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Three: Forgotten Whispers] - by Dais - 11-07-2013, 06:07 AM