We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.

Poll: Videogames or videogame accesories?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
vidgajames
85.53%
65 85.53%
accesories
14.47%
11 14.47%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
RE: We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
(09-12-2013, 10:54 PM)illisid Wrote: »So I've been playing a browser game called The Ways of History. It's a real time MMO strategy game with heavy influence from games like Civilization. Similar to civilization, you collect resources over time, improve your cities, settle new cities, and colonize resources. The two main differences between civilization are that there are no computer players, the game is entirely multiplayer, and that instead of being measured in turns, it's real time and measured in hours. This leads to the game being a lot more long term (I started playing in february, a bit late from the start of the server, and nobody's won yet), and because of the long-term nature of the game, some very interesting political situations come up. I highly recommend it for anybody who has the patience for civilization, and especially a game that's slower than civilization. It doesn't take up too much of your time, just about 5 minutes per log in while you set some buildings to build and whatnot.

If you want to play, follow this link, if you complete all the tutorial quests then I get some luck coins (the cheaty currency of the game that people can pay real money for)
This sounds really interesting. I love Civ and the real-time nature is an intriguing concept. Not only would it force you to think long-term and ponder decisions, but it would prevent me from binging like I do with Civ haha. I think I'll check this out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: We chat about videogames and videogame accessories. - by Stij - 09-13-2013, 02:03 AM