Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Three: Forgotten Whispers]
[Image: darksun1.png]

"All will be explained in time, you have my word. First, though-"

He falls silent abruptly, looking up in shock. The presence you felt only moments before becomes startlingly apparent, as it seems to... Writhe? Seethe? You do not know how to describe what you feel. But you do understand the thousandfold voice of whispers that follows.

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

As the manifold voice speaks, a dark aura envelops the hydra. Rather than retreating, its fury seems to have been renewed! Each head now ablaze with a shade of black energy, it turns its attention towards the far shore. The stranger calmly lifts his walking staff, summoning from it an emerald beam of power which shoots towards the hydra! It strikes a neck, and the hydra blankly ignores the attack, advancing on the man, several heads opening their maws to retaliate with a dark beam, crackling towards the man. Dropping his staff, he throws up his hands to envelop himself in protective power against the Hydra's assault. In frustration, it tears and batters at him, and the cowled stranger responds to each attack with a new barrier, straining to catch all of the many attacks launched by the Hydra.

"No! I should have known it would be a trap! Aldieb, get me out of here, now!"

Also of relevance, Bohw manages to restrain herself from murdering everyone long enough for an entire pile of people to pile on top of her. That might be the lesser threat right now through.

Something stirs in the waters. "Look!" Mael shouts. "It is leaving itself open to attack to better focus its attack on that lunatic! Strike now!"

Stats
SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Three: Forgotten Whispers] - by chimericWilder - 08-14-2013, 09:47 PM