Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Three: Forgotten Whispers]
(08-08-2013, 09:32 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »((Frolic I don't really recommend that you do that though, only because I read most of the beginning of the first thread and all I can say is that they can miss.

There are a lot of different rules i make up and tell noone about. One of them is that healing cannot miss unless you roll a one. And if you do roll a one on a special ability what usually happens is that instead of wasting the ability you just kind of waste your turn but can still use the special.

Quote:Side note, Berserker Burst is still ready? I had intended to burn that on the spell when it went into the orb. Because all power to the smashing and whatnot.

Hm well yes the thing is that berserker burst is kind of treated like a special ability in that sense, it doesnt just activate instantly see just in case you had some evil plan to use it to screw with shit in a particular way or what have you. You could use it along with the madness dance probably in order to guarantee that you will hit something because of its bonus to hit... Buuuuut ofcourse there would also be a fairly good chance that you end up attacking something you dont want to be attacking so theres that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Three: Forgotten Whispers] - by chimericWilder - 08-09-2013, 10:08 AM