SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21
RE: SCP-MAFIA - DAY 4 - Full House! 10/21
Request a cup of Ceylon Tea (strong) with milk from the machine.

(07-18-2013, 12:43 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »I think it's not much of a stretch to ask you to believe that I had no realistic expectation that your answer would be something along the lines of "you're right, Kieros is totally suspicious, let's lynch him instead".

I'm pretty sure I'm not the person you're trying to convince of your innocence here?

I mean your points are fair enough (though as you yourself mentioned you haven't really addressed the more grievous charges I've laid against you, which are themselves why me having a 'weakest point' doesn't mean my vote on you/wanting to lynch you is a weak case) and while I appreciate you sticking with the game I'm reasonably certain you're scum and no-one else is really sticking out to me as a person I'd like to see swinging from the gibbet.

Sadly it also seems to be the case that we're by far the two most loquacious living individuals in this game (barrin' ahcourse Pardner Sruixan), both trying to bring a gallery of rogues and lurkers out of hiding (rogues and lurkers, get out of hiding)

I will end with a poem/shanty by the estimable MalkyTop

Quote:LURKERS!
Scourge of the seven seas!
LURKERS!
Sour as a sweaty breeze!

Lurkers are a cowardly sort
Can cause a lynch to be one vote short
Refuse to answer in any court
But still they're part of our support
Or so they would purport!

LURKERS!

So ethereal and so negligent