Quick Dirty Bastards: For All The Lovers Out There

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick Dirty Bastards: For All The Lovers Out There
RE: Quick Dirty Bastards: Drug-Riddled Hotcake Peas
SESSION THREE AFTERMATH

“…The mayor hopes that the robo rally will reverse this disturbing trend of cybersuicides.

In other news, the Seattle Slums Wildfire enters its third day and the flames show no sign of dying soon. Firefighters are working tirelessly to prevent the fire from spreading beyond the district borders, but the confirmed casualty report is already over a thousand. What’s stranger is that any survivors emerging from the district are reacting violently towards the rescue teams and resisting any attempts of medical treatment and there are even reports of them attacking nearby pedestrians. Citizens near the slums are advised to stay indoors or evacuate the area until the situation is resolved.

Investigators suspect that the unusual properties of the fire are a result of magical interference. Emergency response is looking for volunteer magicians to assist in counteracting and controlling. Megacorporation EvoCorp is also supplying emergency services with shipments of their new prototype Magiware, specially designed cyberware that enhances and augments users—*CRASH* Holy mackerel! What was that?"

“Hey is this the radio station? I need to borrow your equipment, I lost mine”

“Why don't you just buzz off? Amscray! We’re on air! Security!”

“Easy, easy, I’m just, I'm just, borrowing it for a couple of... months, do you need a deposit? I can pay you in hobos. Not live ones.”

“Wait up, I recognize you! You’re that fella who's always hijacking my radio broadcast! You're a real jerk, you know that? ”

“Great show, right? Hey, can I borrow your car? I think a couple of hobos died in the back of mine when I crashed into the building. Thanks, baby-doll.”

“That’s my boyfriend’s car! I'll have your head on a stick by next Tuesday if you-- Don’t you walk out that door-- So help me-- Get your ass back here! Oh, you've really bought the farm now, November! I'LL DOG YOU TO THE CORNERS OF THIS DAGNAB E

~*Transmission Lost*~

Karmakarmakarmakarmakarma Chameleon~~

Believe it or not you all survived and technically completed your mission by somehow kickstarting a zombie apocalypse. 2 Karma points for everyone!

For Catching the Liar and Sweet Air Time, Felix nets 2 more points.

For being a Scary Doorman, a Scarier Barista, and saving your teammate from the Deadly Décor, Para gets 3 Karma in tips.

For Joining the Navy, Breaking Bad, and Finding a Use for an English Major, Scott writes up 3 more Karma.

For Wil E Coyote’s Understudy, A Wolf in Moleman’s Clothing, and Getting the Munchies Like the Wolf, Schazer digs up 3 juicy Karma.

For being the Bridgemaster, Making Billy Mayes Proud, Committing your First Crime and Being Horribly Awkward at it, and Fulfilling our EagleTime wordswordswords quota, Pharms finds 5 Karma mysteriously transferred to her bank account.

And finally, For Death Defying Stunts, Logic Defying Schemes, Casual Manipulation of your Friends, Casual Murder of an Income Class, Solving a Personal Arc, while Fulfilling your Destiny as a True Quick Dirty Bastard, Chwoka steals 6 Karma and runs off before anyone can catch him.

Swag:

Damien steals one Fichetti Security 600 (one clip), one H&K 227-X (one clip), one security shirt, 5 strange looks at work, 1000 nuyen from Margery, 3000 nuyen from Pete with ominous foreboding, his cut of the leftover radio money, and acceptance to Greenwood High School for Mages.

Shodan gains one pending tracking report, 1000 from Marge, her cut of the radio money, and 3 zombrenades.

Harvestine survives one bad trip, 1000 from Marge, cut of the radio money, and enrollment in Not-Hogwarts.

Peter gets his money, a handful of deadly mason jars, and a sack of magical potatoes and other assorted magical fruits and vegetables (manashrooms consumed in the fires) and an invitation to Secret Magic Kids Klub.

Guy gets his cut, an additional 5000 nuyen curiously left over in his bank account, and acceptance into the Crones. JJ is now your contact Loyalty 1, Connection 2.

Pete gets all the money and none of the babes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quick Dirty Bastards: Drug-Riddled Hotcake Peas - by Granolaman - 07-14-2013, 05:02 AM
RE: Quick Dirty Wacky Racers - by Granolaman - 08-30-2013, 08:49 AM
RE: Quick Dirty Bastards: I Have a Blog - by Sai - 02-17-2014, 10:53 PM
RE: Quick Dirty Bastards: I Have a Blog - by Sai - 02-21-2014, 06:35 AM
RE: Quick Dirty Bastards: Do or Die - by Pharmacy - 11-09-2014, 08:06 AM