SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21
RE: SCP-MAFIA - NIGHT 2 - Me and Myself. 17/21
The next day approached, and two actual corpses showed up this time! ...and two more cacti?

A trail of blood can be found next to the room of D-22108, and some kind of... squeaky sobbing from within? Inside is many pieces of what used to be FelixSparks, next to some kind of blob.

D-22108 was Felix "Sparks" ███████. You think you heard a news story about him a while ago. He put together a "Modern day Milgram Experiment", except instead of the people fake dying of electric shock, they would actually die of electric shock! He made like ██ people unknowingly kill others.

[Image: dClM3zA.jpg?1]
why is it so hard to find a picture of an adorable orange blob i should have just recolored a dragon quest slime

Felix had SCP-999, The Tickle Monster as basically his new best friend. He could take him to visit somebody else at night, and that person would be too busy playing with SCP-999 to do anything that night, and might even hand over a present! If 22108 and 999 elected to stay in their room that night instead, the lovable slime would instead protect him from harm. As an added bonus, if Felix were to be lynched, the slime would take the bullet, so to speak, and sacrifice itself to save its best friend.

He was part of the Town.

Normally the blob would be in a good mood, but it seems to urge everybody out of the room, and shuts the door.

Next on the list is Garuru, cactus number one of the day! In his room, you can see not much other than a mirror with a strange stone on it.

D-22111 was Garuru, and, Jesus, the things this guy did. I mean, first there was the [REDACTED] and then the [REDACTED], but worst of all was at the children's hospital with [DATA EXPUNGED] like holy shit this guy really deserved D-Class.

[Image: gJWXJvU.jpg?1]

He had SCP-093, The Red Sea Object. He could hand this stone off to somebody at night, and they'd find themselves drawn to a mirror, in which they'd explore a mysterious world filled with danger, and if they were lucky, they might not have died and instead obtained an object from that world. He could also choose to enter the mirror himself.

He was a member of the Town.

Standard cactus rules apply although he like just requested to be replaced, which i won't bother with, but if he's a particularly quiet cactus you know why

Third, we've got soundlyParanoid, who was simply found with a knife in his back. Well okay then.

D-22112 was soundly paranoid. That is, he was pretty sure there were all sorts of government conspiracies and aliens and all that jazz, and turned out to be right. Now, normally these people just get ignored because they're already seen as mad, and that wouldn't be D-Class worthy, but somehow managing to infiltrate security and causing a Keter-outbreak? Yyyyyeah.

[Image: Tw2xTkM.png]

He had SCP-180, The Identity Stealing Hat. There was some sort of compulsion to just, stick it on as many people as possible. Every night, including Night 0, he had no choice but to put it on somebody else's head. Now, when the hat is placed on somebody else's head, they take on the identity of the previous wearer. and then when put on another person, that person takes on the identity of the person before. Whoever wore the hat first sort of automatically ends up with an "assumed" identity of the most recent hat-wearer.

Despite this mess of redirection caused only to confuse, soundlyParanoid was Town.

And finally, we've got Purple Walrus. Again. Twice. Like, naturally, right next to cactus version, is the regular version. They seem to be having a conversation with each other, until the cactus him just seems to... stop. Is it dead? Dead cactus? What happened there? None can say. So anyways he died again but he's still all good it seems.

That would appear to be it! Deadline is the same as usual. Friday, 8:00 PM PST.
DAY THREE START
With 14 alive, it's 8 to lynch, and 5 to Soft-Lynch.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SCP-MAFIA - NIGHT 2 - Me and Myself. 17/21 - by Robust Laser - 07-09-2013, 06:13 AM