SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21
RE: SCP-MAFIA - DAY 1 - Vending Murder 20/21
Okay, well, I tried to put my serious hat on and do things ~*properly*~ but I got to #177 and decided I didn't like serious any more. OH WAIT I ALREADY KNEW THAT.

(06-27-2013, 03:58 PM)soundlyParanoid Wrote: »and can we lynch red to stop him from trying to bully people with giant walls of words into leaving him alone.

because that is a thing he does when he is scum

If this is an actual thing then the Red lynch will be getting another proponent very shortly.

I'm a bit pressed for time at this precise moment, but I'll attempt to be uncharacteristically brief; in Red's eyes, whoosh!'s magic bag/grannyesque claim is inexcusable, but he excused it on the grounds of this being a clusterfuck where you don't have to be super serious about these things. Given how he'd said previously that he wanted to play seriously, this isn't particularly grand. Had he kept up the conviction and voted for her, then he'd have got some flak for it but ultimately he'd have a self-consistent and understandable stance that shouldn't have been reasonably attacked. Trouble being, with this being a clusterfuck there was no guarantee people would stop at merely giving flak, so I'd like to think Red panicked. He knew he had to take a stance on an issue he'd made it clear he felt strongly about, but didn't want to attract too much attention - note also how his uneasiness with regards to the votes on him (two of which were RVS votes from the first hour of the game) only arose after Pala and others had taken a look at him, almost as if it were "oh dear I've done goofed LOOK AT THIS OTHER THING". Everything, heck even him not wanting to mess with the vending machine, just looks like panic, but is it scum panic?

Yeah who was I kidding I can't do brief.

(06-25-2013, 04:58 PM)Red709 Wrote: »fine I wouldn't mind it as much if whoosh only just mentioned it in passing but then he... continued to go on about it and that's. weird

and I don't like it

Funnily enough, this excerpt works equally well if you replace "whoosh" with "Red", on both of the aforementioned counts. (also whoosh! is a lady)

Messages In This Thread
RE: SCP-MAFIA - DAY 1 - Vending Murder 20/21 - by Sruixan - 06-28-2013, 03:46 PM