SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21
RE: SCP-MAFIA - DAY 1 - Vending Murder 20/21
(06-27-2013, 03:46 AM)myw Wrote: »Are we actually gunna lynch today? I'm still not a fan of day 1 lynches.
We should. There's only a few times where a No Lynch is viable, and Day 1 with a majority of people being active is not one of those times.
(06-27-2013, 11:08 AM)Palamedes Wrote: »For example, I have been voting for Kieros for serious reasons and encourage others to do the same (the fact that he vanished shortly after my pressure on him does not improve my read either).
The fact that everyone vanished shortly after your pressure on me until when I was essentially asleep doesn't have any impact? Regardless, once you explained I was fine with your vote; it's still a single vote that seems random enough that it's doing its purpose for a D1 vote.
(06-27-2013, 11:18 AM)Palamedes Wrote: »Kieros/whoosh scumteam is a possibility. Kieros posted more than I remembered but isn't contributing at all, not even to the boring vending machine shenanigans.
What part of "Because seriously, that vending machine needs to die, and sooner rather than later" made you think that I wanted to participate with the inane vending machine shenanigans? I just want to know how to parse that sentence in a manner concurrent with what it appeared you wanted me to do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SCP-MAFIA - DAY 1 - Vending Murder 20/21 - by Kíeros - 06-27-2013, 04:29 PM