SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21
RE: SCP-MAFIA - DAY 1 - Vending Murder 20/21
Pala I said "in any other situation I would think he was definitely scum"
but my role is pretty fucking screwy as it is so I'm more annoyed by the stupid magic bagging going on there than by anything else

as far as pressure, I've been playing DOTA more than paying attention to this game but fine I'll start poking people
like you

no this isn't an OMGUS it's a "I find your constant telling me to LIGHTEN UP BRO" as weird

so let's see here
[spoiler]Para and schazer huh
neither has done anything except go Oh Okay Red Is Scum for REASONS THAT WEREN'T STATED and have not showed up since
get in here
at the very least tell me what the fuck is up with that

Dini is saying HEY NO LET'S NOT FUCK WITH THIS THING ALL DAY and then decides to contribute to the irrelevant usage of the machine and lack of play. which would be bad if he didn't do things earlier okay
Thinks whoosh is lying and claims to have the /same role/ and because of how whoosh threw his magicbag at us I would be more inclined to believe dini is town if one of them is scum, that said he's also on the "vote Red because yeah" wagon

not a fan of MYW's Let's Not Lynch D1 stance, why do you think it's bad MYW give me reasons pls

Wiw voting dini after the CC and just the plain skeevy way Whoosh claimed in the first place is weird, why Dini over whoosh Wiw

agree with kieros on the whole Can We Not Spend Most Of The Day Playing With This Damn Vending Machine (or is it the other way around does he agree with me? huh) Don't agree with him on whoosh needing to die atm? Like, he's the best target aside from (now) felix, but its... hhh

Whoosh. Okay just. whoosh. The thing with whoosh is I would want him to die so badly for the magic bag thing normally, but then dini CC'd
that's what made me not want to see him dead (yes dini I saw your original CC hints). The problem is that I couldn't legit think of a role that is usually scum that would be visit based and I REALLY wouldn't expect scum to just bullshit a role ability fakeclaim D1 that JUST SO HAPPENED to be the exact same sort of thing as Dini! So that's a thing
and I wouldn't put it past cyber to have two seperate instances of roles that work similarly with different end effects like two roles that have luck based effects except one is always good and the other is always bad or some shit. His claim is only even sort of defendable because it's not a clusterfuck or else I'd be yelling BURN THE WITCH

Felix. Felix felix felix felix felix I did not see that post of yours when I made my last post because I basically dropped in between matches of DOTO
There's never an excuse for just randomly going "Oh I voted because it was funny lolololo"
just... no
also this post was a thing
(06-25-2013, 12:26 AM)FelixSparks Wrote: »I agree with Red, mostly because of that metaphor. Soooooo....

VOTE: Wiwaxia
I'll deal with you soon

tilde is... uh
being tilde by posting only once so far that I can see? and it's to say No Felix Don't
right then

Q is doing things I don't mind at least and does make some good points

most of the rest of the players either have done nothing of any real note that I'm seeing except fuck with the vending machine

and again, reasons that items suck
on that note might as well I drink the contents of the Coke Pinball if it's a drink

Messages In This Thread
RE: SCP-MAFIA - DAY 1 - Vending Murder 20/21 - by Romythered - 06-27-2013, 03:05 PM