SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21
RE: SCP-MAFIA - DAY 1 - Vending Murder 20/21
Many clusterfucks are actually based around people having fun the way they want to have fun! Turning the game into just silliness is of course defeating the purpose of mafia-ing, but getting mad at other people for not being all SRS BSNS is just as bad (primarily due to the minimal balance). By all means play however you want, but don't expect people to not dick around with items in a game that revolves around us all getting our own item just because you don't like it.

On a srs note, what exactly is so terrible about Whoosh's claim? She's pretty heavily going 'I'm some sort of luck based granny thing' I don't think that's too questionable? Unless you mean you want to kill her because she hinted at her role in which case come on this is a clusterfuck and it's not like you or the masses of other people who play these games haven't pointlessly claimed before in far more serious games. Also, I want to lynch someone who is voting for the vending machine or trying to push a lynch there. It's clearly a waste of time to go after it.

Oh hey Vote: Kieros.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SCP-MAFIA - DAY 1 - Vending Murder 20/21 - by Palamedes - 06-25-2013, 02:10 AM