Glorified Mercenaries: The Rebootening

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glorified Mercenaries: The Rebootening
RE: Glorified Mercenaries (Game Start!) [LWRPG]
Kairui flinches at the presence of the demons, whom he only just now noticed. Those filthy sinners! And he would be working with them?! This was simply unacceptable. Oh, Trinity have mercy on him...

Still, he was confident that this was the mission that the Holy Three had bestowed upon him. He would win the grace of his people back, no matter what he had to do. Smiting the demons would have to wait.

When the Foumillan made his lackluster speech, Kairui shuddered at the unprofessional delivery. He made a disgusted expression, then he decided it was time to introduce himself to the group.

"Ahem. Everybody, my name is Kairui Kino. Although I no longer bear the title of Bishop, I am still a man of the Holy Three. This, of course, means you would do well not to cross me, demons. I am here on a mission from the Trinity, and, although it disgusts me to be working with such lower-class people, I must heed their word. I will assist you on combat, and hopefully nothing else. Now can we get started?"
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: GM OP - by SleepingOrange - 02-02-2014, 07:11 AM
RE: Glorified Mercenaries (Game Start!) [LWRPG] - by Gatr - 06-23-2013, 06:19 PM