Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D4: Red Dead Redemption (16/24) (need replacement)
I've been pretty focused getting my shadowrun stuff going this past week. I'd apologize for not posting, but to be honest this game's been pretty bland. The graveyard's filled with reactive and passive roles, we have two more reactives and two more passives claimed, and I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts that the other 4 replacers have similar roles to mine. Factor in scum and we're looking at like 4 power roles top: inventor, vig, watcher, tracker?

Sorry about not keeping up in the honeymoon chat though, Dini, I assumed we were toast after you shot down my survival plan and I totally forgot to finish answering that question you asked. If we were to still have a hypothetical vig, I'd use it against pravi or scoffles. They've been fairly inactive all game but haven't replaced out yet which strikes me as scheming behind the curtains. I'm also skeptical of felix's claim/how he knew he was Dini's role, but since cyber and I share an ability it's also not too much of a stretch that you and felix share one too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D4: Red Dead Redemption (16/24) (need replacement) - by Granolaman - 06-23-2013, 07:55 AM