-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five (9/21)
(06-22-2013, 05:52 PM)Vortor Wrote: »Or rather, I expected my ability would be best used against mirdini. And it would, considering how the tracker's ability worked, it would have been useless used on one of them, essentially.

against me? you're uh

not making a great case here

(06-22-2013, 05:52 PM)Vortor Wrote: »I'll hold off on saying what my role and ability is until mirdini and maybe someone else say it's a good idea and not a bad idea to say it, doop. I think it's probably fine, because you're about to try to get me killed, which would make us lose, but yeah.

a. I'm advocating you be shot so yes, now would be the time to claim

b. We're at 'technically mylo' which means there can be a maximum of 3 scum alive. I would like to know why killing you here would 'make us lose' assuming the us is town, as even if both you AND credit our town it would just bring us to 7 players and lylo, not a game loss?

Unless you mean it would make your mafia team lose in which case well yeah that's the point.

(06-22-2013, 05:52 PM)Vortor Wrote: »It really is odd that they killed trackers this time, if they had waited until today to do it, after killing just 1 other person, they could have won with killing one of the trackers, considering it's difficult to Doctor them, assuming the doctor is real.

I'm at a loss here

(06-22-2013, 05:52 PM)Vortor Wrote: »Hm. You really have boogeyman near the top of "not scum"? Has he done stuff to seem townish I don't? I don't recall it.

(05-30-2013, 07:58 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »Boogey still looks incredibly good from his [early] push on the granola wagon, he's basically as light green as everyone else in light green for me.

Which leaves the middle section and I guess Vortor is less clear than I remember because while he did put noly out of gun-ban as I mentioned later that day I don't think that's as townish as I originally thought - the wagon was happening and it was certainly likely other people would have pushed it there before nola could get back to explode so scum jumping on at that moment for mega town cred feels like a possibility. That said I actually still like Vortor more than most of the other scum suspects I'm feeling? Or at least I would if he'd post more

Messages In This Thread
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five (9/21) - by Mirdini - 06-22-2013, 07:16 PM