"Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares

"Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares
RE: "Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares
i dreamt we were going to one of those parties like "dinosaurs and sluts" where some people dress like dinosaurs and some dress like sluts. only, it was a campus wide group singing competition. the theme was "god or superheroes" and everyone picked god. my group (some people i kind of knew and an RA) dressed in white with paper candles posted in front of us like the bit actors who play the tree in elementary school musicals on tv. we sang "seven bridges road". only, i don't know the words to that song, so my dream friends were just singing some words that i don't think were correct. also, dream-me didn't know the words, so i played piano or beatboxed or something.

anyway, the thing is i don't remember this actually happening. BUT, in the dream, i do remember remembering this happening. i was doing some cool thing with my friends in the evening, and going back to my dorm i see two groups of friends in matching capes (curiously, both groups were going as god, not superheroes. every group picked god) and i was like, oh shit, i still don't know that song and also i'm in street clothes and not dressed like a candle. WHOOPs

and then i woke up and a few minutes later was like oh yeah that song's like seven bridges road i think (is that the correct name?)

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares - by Nopad - 06-20-2013, 07:23 PM