Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D4: Red Dead Redemption (16/24) (need replacement)
Gnauga Wrote: »The apple only came up because of Scoffles post and only Scoffles post. There were no other apples. If you don't know anything about Scoffles's apple, what fucking apple are you talking about? You're speaking tersely and making small, cryptic, quick statements to confuse the town and force us to squeeze any clarifying information out of you. I didn't actually notice you much before, but my scumread on you is pretty high right now.

Yeah alright, hold on. Where exactly did I say I knew nothing about the apple? Because I specifically stated what Scoffle's apple does. The thing I don't know about it is where the freaking vampire stuff came from. It might have been just flavor but I am certain that nothing about that vampire crap came from me. If you want me to, I'll say it again.

Scoffle's item is called 'Adam's Apple'. It provides a oneshot copping and came with a small statement that I gave earlier. I have nothing, and I repeat, nothing, about what that vampire stuff is.

That's all there really is to say on the matter of that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D4: Red Dead Redemption (16/24) (need replacement) - by SupahKiven - 06-20-2013, 01:21 AM