Mini-Grand 5112 [Round One: Artificer's Alley]

Mini-Grand 5112 [Round One: Artificer's Alley]
RE: Mini-Grand 5112 [Round One: Artificer's Alley]
Murphy thought it was funny, as he began to saw his face in half. Dreams were the only time he really felt anything. As the saw was driven by his hand, making the sweet sounds of flesh being ripped from itself, tearing into muscle, Murphy manged to sigh.

He didn't feel a damn thing.

If he was dreaming, he would have felt quite a number of things, that's how it always was. So that means that this was real.

Well, he reasoned, at least he was in a pretty good position for this sort of thing.

As Murphy began to wedge the saw out of his face, the morning shift began. As the various patrons, personages, and people of the alley rushed in, Murphy realized that the saw was stuck.

He let out a casual "Uh oh," before realizing that now he had a guest.

"OH NO!" said the robot crafter, very obviously worried for Murphy despite him not being too fussed, started to worry all around the disheveled man.

"I MUST TAKE YOU TO THE INFIRMARY."

"Uhm, I'm ok? This is fine, really? You don't need to go through any trouble."

"IF I DO NOT GO THROUGH WITH PROTOCOL I WILL BE DISMANTLED. ACTUALLY, IF I DO GO THROUGH WITH PROTOCOL, AND I TAKE YOU TO THE INFIRMARY, AND THEY ID THE SAW IN YOUR FACE AS MINE, I WILL STILL BE DISMANTLED. STILL. I MUST TAKE YOU."

Murphy wasn't really one for sentiment, but he felt really bad for the little guy, worrying over nothing and being so open to just up and dying. After a few more moments of the robot listing off all of its protocols that Murphy didn't care about, Murphy put his hands on the robots shoulders, this time taking a good look at it.

The little guy wasn't that little, he was more like teenager sized, very lanky, with his limbs hardly being any bigger than the size of bones. Said limbs were attached to a blocky, cubular body. He looked fragile, but as Murphy placed his hands on the joints that were akin to the robots shoulders, he realized that the robot was very well built.

Murphy looked into the amethyst, jewel-like eyes of the robot, intricately attached to it's rectangular head, and said, "Listen man, we can do this. We will make it through this together."

Murphy, really wanting the robot to keep still more than anything else, embraced the robot and gave him a hug.

The robot, never having been hugged before, was still. "Alright, now come on, let's get out of here, you don't want to be dismantled, right?"

Though the robot was unsure, it nodded, and followed Murphy, who still had the hacksaw wedged in his face.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mini-Grand 5112 [Round One: Artificer's Alley] - by Solaris - 06-19-2013, 05:51 AM