[split] The Return of Jester Mafia - GAME END!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] The Return of Jester Mafia - GAME END!
RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 3: I'm outta here, suckers!
Alright you maggots, I'm back from lunch, no-
WHAT KIND OF TRAVESTY HAVE YOU NOT-FOOLS MADE THIS TIME.

*sigh*

I am disappointed in you all. It... it doesn't take a lot, I'll admit, but... this... this is something that I simply can't believe. You call yourselves, Jesters, people who are trying to foolishly annoy and gloriously die!

But instead, you set out upon... this. Whatever you can call this.

But it is none of my business, I suppose. You all do as you wish, and maybe lady luck will shine upon you. But to those that don't, I hope you are willing to face the consequences.

Now, where were we...

Ah yes, Dragon Fogel was lynched.

In what I am sure, will surprise no one, Dragon Fogel was the Prime Minister. Despite his questionable rise to the position, the point remains that as long as he was in power, our great country had a political leader with which to negotiate with other world leaders.

Each night, while you were doing your jestery actions or getting your jestery rest, he was off jestering other countries, and somehow preventing them from invading ours. With him dead, our neighboring countries do not have any incentive not to invade.

Well. Thank you.

It seems that tomorrow... there will be war.

Sleep well jesters. It may be your last.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 3: I'm outta here, suckers! - by Solaris - 06-18-2013, 09:22 PM