[split] The Return of Jester Mafia - GAME END!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] The Return of Jester Mafia - GAME END!
RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Night 2: Thanks for your support, everyone!

WAKE UP CALL! ALL JESTERS, UP AND ATTEM!

Well well well, how was the sleep you sad excuses for jesters? I hope that it was well, because I don't know what kind of schooling or experiences you've had nor do I give a damn. What I do care about, is that now you are all under MY command. And that means that from this point onward, I expect your ONE HUNDRED AND TEN PERCENT.

I suppose that some of you have thought that you were successful jesters, that you were somehow Actually Worthy of being CALLED a jester. Well, that was the world you USED to live in, and this is now the world that you DO live in. And in my world, none of you have EARNED that right.

But I'll be fair. You'll all have your shot back at jesterdom, you'll just have to work for it.

But first... it seems that one of you have neglected to join us. PURPLE WALRUS, GET OVER HERE, RIGHT NOW!

I swear these recruits get worse and worse every year.

Well.

Jesters, it seems that my judgement was premature. It seems that Purple Walrus is dead.

While normally I would mourn for such a lost soul, the state of his quarters were not quite what I would call... in order. Regardless, he was the Watchjester.

If my report is to be believed, his name comes from his tendency to observe other Jesters. Supposedly, he started watching them on a whim, and then noticed their strange visitors. My report is fuzzy here, but if I had to take a guess, I'd say that the poor soul never stopped and got swallowed up by the jesterwatching. Each night he could visit another player, and learn the identities of whatever jesters visited said player in the night.

He would have won if he saw no other players for three nights in a row. If he had, he probably would have lost his obsession and relaxed a bit. What a shame.

I suppose that I should also note that while I went to retrieve the late Purple Walrus, I saw a trail of blood leading from Granola's house to cyber95. How filthy! I expect my grounds to be LICKED clean by the time night fall hits.

Now that that's out of the way...
Wait a minute. SRUIXIAN, ATTENTION.

What is that disgusting thing on your bicep?
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW.
YOU HAVE "TEHPILOT" TATTOOED ON YOUR LEFT BICEP AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHY?

THAT
IS
IT.

Attention Livelist

-Jacquerel
-Mirdini
-Not The Author
-yd12k
-bigro
-TehPilot
-cyber95
-Palamedes
-frigidScholar
-Sruixan
-Granolaman
-SupahKiven
-MalkyTop
-btp

I WANT ALL OF YOU TO DROP AND GIVE ME TWENTY!
RIGHT NOW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Night 2: Thanks for your support, everyone! - by Solaris - 06-14-2013, 04:58 AM