[split] The Return of Jester Mafia - GAME END!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] The Return of Jester Mafia - GAME END!
RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 2: A Vote For Fogel Is A Vote For Jesters!
(06-07-2013, 11:04 PM)Purple Walrus Wrote: »Blatant anti-jester propaganda

Awfully bold words considering you have still not shown any evidence of any kind. I would like to see your jester birth certificate, though I doubt you have one, as well as your jester school diploma. After all, you definitely don't sound like you graduated because any jester who did would know that there is no balloon animal family - being a balloon animal is a trait that can be found in other animal types. Balloon dogs are a type of dog, balloon cats are a type of cat, etc.

The final nail in your coffin is your walrus argument. Generally, walruses a pretty slow moving and lazy species (not like jesters at all!), if they really were 'purer' forms of jesters they wouldn't be like that! Secondly, you admit, you admit that you are trying to convert people into walruses by splicing our jester dna with those of walruses. (That in itself is offensive enough because you are suggesting that somehow the good jesters of Jesterland are not already the perfect representation of jesterness.)

I would also like to point out that the plot has already started. You might notice that candidate Sruixian is already one of them. You can tell because he's declared that the regular walrus is his favourite animal.

You must elect me so I can stem the tide of this forced walrus conversion scheme and save jesterkind!

Oh yeah and I guess I can support an anti-dog policy now, as long as we work against the walrus cult tomorrow.

Vote: Kieros

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 2: A Vote For Fogel Is A Vote For Jesters! - by Palamedes - 06-09-2013, 08:44 PM