We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.

Poll: Videogames or videogame accesories?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
vidgajames
85.53%
65 85.53%
accesories
14.47%
11 14.47%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
RE: We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
I retell this story every once in a while, but while I was playing Mercenaries 2 it somehow locked all enemies into A-Team mode. After restarting the console, however, it turns out the Chinese soldiers are supposed to kill you if you steal their stuff and kill their guys (who knew!?). Had to quit even though it was only a couple hours from the end.

If you wanted to hear 1 hour and 15 minutes of gushing about the System/Bioshock series I’ve got your guy. Got some interesting arguments, some that seem to struggle for air. And he trips over some buzzwords. It’s clear that he could do with some better production values, read off a script, re-dub slip-ups, not mention that he works in food service, that sort of thing, but these are incidental issues. But if you want an overview of a microcosm of FPS gaming, it works.

(Dead Space isn’t all the same, but on paper it sounds startlingly like System Shock 2.)
sea had swallowed all. A lazy curtain of dust was wafting out to sea

Messages In This Thread
RE: We chat about videogames and videogame accessories. - by BRPXQZME - 06-08-2013, 02:21 AM