[split] The Return of Jester Mafia - GAME END!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] The Return of Jester Mafia - GAME END!
RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 2: A Vote For Fogel Is A Vote For Jesters!
Palamedes, those are strong words saying I'm not a real Jester! If you want I could show you my Jester birth certificate.
Also that is not a dog, it is a balloon dog which is a member of the Balloon Animal family. You would know that if you went to jester school!

And another thing, I wasn't talking about normal walruses, because there is no such thing as a normal walrus. My studies show that all walruses have the "Shenanigans Gene" which you all know is found in all true jesters. So the fact is that all walruses are in fact Jesters and should be treated as such. Now you may all be wondering why I waited until now to share this with you. Well, there is another reason why walruses are so special.

The "Shenanigans Gene" we found in walruses was actually a pure form of the gene. So I plan to harvest this Gene (without killing the walrus of course) and put it into a laser. This will allow us to change anyone and anything into a jester. With this power we would be able to change everything into Jesters in matter of weeks. Jesterland could become Jester planet. But only if you vote for me.

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 2: A Vote For Fogel Is A Vote For Jesters! - by Purple Walrus - 06-07-2013, 11:04 PM