Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D3: Dead Walrus (19/24) - You can talk again
I'm... I'm so confused as to why defending yourself would at all make you look more scummy. The game has changed, I guess.

Scoffles, I outed myself because mafia almost definitely knows I'm bulletproof. therefore, everyone else knowing couldn't hurt. I guess I was wrong in that regard?

Garuru- Seriously what is with you people and having issues with people who defend themselves
I gave such nice and reasonable arguments, too (pretty sure)
Did you guys even bother reading them

Cyber95- ...are you just voting me for kicks

I'm really, really shocked that so many people are going with "too many protective roles" instead of I dunno, going against all the reasons that I pointed out, but I guess that's an easier path. Specially since there are so many bandwagoners here. (Either that, or they're all scum, but that's just not smart.)

Well, alright. If you guys go through with this can you kill yd12k, Red709, Mirdini, and cyber95 in that order after?

I'm pretty sure they're the ones who directed this bandwagon with poor reasoning. I'd put Mirdini first, but he tried to make sense. yd12k and Red709 are just wildly voting to incite the rest of you to wildly vote (successfully)
Cyber95's back there because he's straight hopping the bandwagon, then acting like he's unsure about it without any reason.

PALAMENDES. What screams that I'm scum? Give me anything at all besides "too many protective roles." Seriously. I'm reallllly confused as to how you people are thinking.

Also, I'm at 6+1, right? You guys wanna at least not hammer me? So I can explain how the arguments(?) against me don't make sense for 3 days before I get killed anyway because I feel like most of you are just riding this wagon out? That'd be cool.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D3: Dead Walrus (19/24) - You can talk again - by myw - 06-07-2013, 05:53 AM