Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D3: Dead Walrus (19/24) - You can talk again
I'm a guy by the way

I'll admit last time in Malkyfia my only decent argument was the bear thing (flavor is important, c'mon) until miridini accidentally let the whole bigfoot thing slip and sorta confirmed Cat. You two did a pretty good job of being loud and opinionated to create a bandwagon, though.

...Which is what's happening now, I'm pretty sure. Not you Palamendes. Maybe Miridini.

Palamendes- I restated my argument because I'm kinda annoyed that I tried to lay down these logical and rational claims and then there are a few people who are like
"Ayup, that's a little scummy I guess" without any reasoning why.

MrGuy- I'm trying to make sure everyone's at least pretty sure I'm town. It's a pretty good reason, and like I said I think I have a pretty solid external argument for it, so why not? I don't really think proclaiming my own innocence is any less productive than trying to put lurklaw in place.

(06-06-2013, 04:41 AM)Mirdini Wrote: »like, just because there isn't a straight town bulletproof doesn't mean that a town bulletproof claim is automatically (heh) bulletproof

in fact in this case it means exactly the opposite

It's not bulletproof. By why the hell is it the opposite? Explain that.

Are you saying that if I were scum, I somehow managed to guess/know that there was no town bulletproof?

or are you saying that I'm mafia bulletproof? (which according to Pal can happen)
If so, I forgot to recreate this argument, but I did have it down further back.

If I'm scum bulletproof, then one of two things must have happened.
1) Scum killed nobody
or
2) Vigilante didn't do anything, Vampire is scum flavor killer and for some reason killed the second most voted for person from the previous day.

the first one is counter productive to scum goals, and the second is... just kinda nonsensical.

Quote:MyW, the day activation was off of an item I got in the night.

Also I'm leaning back towards lynching you because you're right, bulletproof is a terrible claim that you should've been called out on already.

Because I mean look at the flips so far people - we've had three town protective roles not counting Walrus flip already

like sure 2create was a stump but he was a weird variant where he loses his vote to become.......

a town bulletproof

yeah this is

Vote: MYW

So, yes, bodyguard still a terrible scum claim. Shocking how it hasn't actually been counterclaimed, huh? Specially since it would be the easiest thing to test. Guess it's because I have the role. No, because the role is like stump and bodyguard, so myw thought it would be a good idea to gamble on it?

See, I woulda agreed with you that there being two bulletproofish things was weird, but then you pointed out that 2create was a predefined role called stump. A stump isn't a bulletproof. They don't even serve the same purposes- like you said, a stump is a thing that stops being in the game. It's not the same role. Really, I don't quite understand why you're somehow drawing the conclusion.

What's the other protective role? Bodyguard? That's not a bulletproof either.

They are all different roles.

So basically, You really haven't actually stated anything that meant anything.

And yet you think that's good enough reasoning to vote for me. It's such a stretch that it really makes me suspect you (and red, by proxy because he jumped that wagon faster than some south western saying) in return.

Not quite as much as I suspect y12, though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D3: Dead Walrus (19/24) - You can talk again - by myw - 06-06-2013, 06:53 AM