Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D3: Dead Walrus (19/24) - You can talk again
If you doubt me, let me lay it out again.

If I'm scum, and there's a town bulletproof, I woulda been called out already.

If I'm scum and there is no town bulletproof, then i'm just so incredibly ballsy that I'll declare myself a role when there are like 18 people left.

^ It would not make any sense for me to risk outing myself, due to the above pieces of information.

Next, there's the fact that Purple was killed by a Vampire.
If the Vampire is mafia, the mafia killed the second most scummy looking person on day 2.

^ from that point, I'm going to assume the Vampire isn't a mafia, because why would you do that, it's bad mafiaing.
Busing has been brought up, but our busdriver died, and I doubt there'd be two.
Unless something else really complex happened, Vampire is probably the vigilante or something.

Finally, There is no other kill last night.

^ so, assuming the previous point is true, I took the mafia hit. Unless, of course, the mafia has some complex plan involving wasting a night's kill to introduce me as a spent bulletproof, which is kinda... I dunno. Maybe it's a worthwhile late, late game strategy, but this is day 3.

One more thing- does bulletproofing usually result in a public notification? I really don't think it does.

So, reasoning based on facts, I'm really unlikely to be scum.

So if you're gunna say "myw is vaguely scummy" I'd really like a reason why- otherwise I'll suspect you heavily for trying to generally confuse things.

Miridini- At risk of "role-fishing" again, I'm a little suspicious of your being blocked night 1 because I can't think of anything that would have a day AND night activation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D3: Dead Walrus (19/24) - You can talk again - by myw - 06-06-2013, 03:19 AM