-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Four (13?/21)
I get the vibe that scoffles is about as invested in this game as beruru was, and maybe isn't following it closely. (But I could be wrong - he is at least following it enough to fill out role claims)

What this vote really comes to is, do you think scoffles is lying about his role claim.

Yes, he could be lying, like tea was, but when you think about tea's claim in hindsight it was kind of a stretch. (I die and kill other player but not if they're scum) it revolved around his actual role, but was tweaked enough to make his win condition more appealing.

With scoffles, his claim doesn't seem like that much of a stretch, and he kept it consistent with his claim of having "rubber bullets". (And acting like a player who isn't thinking as critically about this game as some may like). Also, his claim makes us want him to die at some point. Unless we have another suicidal third party, I would think that a fabricated claim would appear to be more useful. He could have said: "my syringe-gun allows me to cure diseased or marked players - but doesn't kill them." Or "if I shoot a player they gain a stimulant that aids their night ability" but instead he went with a role that is only useful if he suicides. With two mafia gone at this point, that doesn't seem like an optimal scum claim.

I could be wrong about this, but I feel like a no-lynch is perferable to a scoffles lynch tonight. Lets focus on another player we are uncertain about and let scoffles resolve himself tomorrow.

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Four (13?/21) - by btp - 06-05-2013, 06:58 PM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM