[split] The Return of Jester Mafia - GAME END!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] The Return of Jester Mafia - GAME END!
RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 2: A Vote For Fogel Is A Vote For Jesters!
(06-05-2013, 03:28 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »I agree with bigro.

Can you, fair jesters, trust a prime minister who can't even find a .gif?

Also, why would you support walruses? They are not jesters! I call an investigation into Purple Walrus for trying to start some foul walrus related campaign (also for being a walrus, not a jester). Vote: Purple Walrus
[Image: 45042-hmmm-very-interesting-walrus-g-ax8P.gif]

But I resent that accusation. In fact I have research that proves that Jesters are the descendants of ancient walruses. In fact Jesters still contain 45% walrus DNA. So walruses are basically Jesters of the sea.

I feel that I will bring more to Jester-land than any other candidate here. I will bridge the gap between Walrus and Jester, bringing us closer together, united. I will do this by posting a walrus picture in all my posts. I will also have (vote) Kíeros killed and fed to hungry orphan Jester-walruses.

You may say that I am extreme with vision, but let's us take a look ate my rivals

Why would you have an emotionless machine rule to you. It does not care for you, it does not love you. It only sees you as ones and zeros waiting to be rearranged. If a machine were to rule Jester-land it would sap the very fun out of it and replace it with order.
And Fogel who lies and cheats to get to the top. He only cares about himself, not what is good for Jester-Land. He would backstab every last one of you if it meant getting in power.
I also saw Mirdini eat a cat.

So my fellow Jesters let us not shun our walrus brothers any longer.

A Vote for WP!
Is a vote for Jesters and Walruses alike!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 2: A Vote For Fogel Is A Vote For Jesters! - by Purple Walrus - 06-05-2013, 06:32 PM