[split] The Return of Jester Mafia - GAME END!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] The Return of Jester Mafia - GAME END!
RE: RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 2: A Vote For Fogel Is A Vote For Jesters!
I will throw my jester hat into the ring!

Elect: Mirdini (jester)!!!!!

[Image: iXzmQA78ql2L3.gif]

I'll be the BEST JESTER PRIME MINISTER EVER I swear! I mean I just care so much about Jesters, and all those finicky jester-related issues. Why, the other day a little old jester lady had her jester cat stuck up a tree and I climbed all the way up it and rescued that jester cat! Surely you can trust someone who is willing to save a jester cat with the jester keys to the lead the Jester government!

But really, jesters are just great and I have incredible respect for each and every jester, whether they be jesters small or jesters tall, jesters fat or jesters thin, jesters robotic or jesters biological. Except jester dogs, because we all know that jester dogs are a myth and don't exist and any dogs pretending to be jesters are in fact insidious evil entities out to get all of jesterkind.

speaking of which Vote: Kieros for as a dog he cannot be a jester! And is thus obviously out to get all us jesters so we'd better stop him before that happens! As a future jester prime minister I must serve the interests of my jester constituents and leaving that dog alone will get all of us jesters DEAD I can tell!

so in conclusion

ELECT MIRDINI TO JESTERLAND PRIME MINISTERSHIP IF YOU LOVE LAUGHS AND LYNCHES

(if you don't love laughs and lynches you're not a real jester

you're probably a vile, evil dog

curse you, dogs)

Messages In This Thread
RE: RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 2: A Vote For Fogel Is A Vote For Jesters! - by Mirdini - 06-05-2013, 06:02 PM