Super Fantabulous Award Time Awards Time Awards 2012!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Fantabulous Award Time Awards Time Awards 2012!
RE: Super Fantabulous Award Time Awards Time Awards 2012!
(02-08-2012, 04:12 AM)Akumu Wrote: »No effin' way, these awards are rigged! This is the most kabbalistic onanism I have ever seen (also shadows).

Akumu, I am sorry. Truly sorry. It was a legitimately difficult decision. It was in fact the hardest decision I had to make while selecting winners. While your beard is undeniably magnificent and more meticulously shaped and groomed, I must concede that it just is not the Most beard.

Fabricati, Schazer specifically requested We Sons Of Daley be awarded something along the lines of "everyone needs to get around to reading", but I would not presume that everyone else hasn't already considering your viewcount (second highest, likely to surpass Fightems). As in, the award is "the Most thread Schazer has not read" and not "the most unread adventure and this category was Schazer's idea (although it was)".

Also because Most Brave might be a little cryptic (OH HO), Crypt was the first adventure to be moved to Eagle Time from MSPAFA.
Although the awards are very silly, they are not completely meaningless. Everyone who won something, I feel, deserves recognition for their work on this website in some way. Even if their specific award does not literally reflect that. All of the adventures you guys do, all of the posts you make, all of the behind the scenes work you guys put in gives this forum a stronger sense of community. I know it is way corny to be like YOU'RE ALL WINNERS but this is a cool place.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Fantabulous Award Time Awards Time Awards 2012! - by Superfrequency - 02-08-2012, 08:30 AM