Super Fantabulous Award Time Awards Time Awards 2012!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Fantabulous Award Time Awards Time Awards 2012!
RE: Super Fantabulous Award Time Awards Time Awards 2012!
Quote: >Alice and Arlington: Accept award.

You look at the suspiciously small crowd of people, even as it looks like they might be having you on. Still, it does come with some STEEL, and the award is made of PLASTIC, so it's not like you're coming out of it EMPTY-HANDED.

Alice, dressed all in BLACK, and looking like a peculiar PORCELAIN DOLL in the BRIGHT LIGHTS, picks up the award. "Hm. Least read. I can't say that's surprising."

You nervously dust off your DRESS UNIFORM. "Still, I guess it's better than nothing... Thank you, everyone."

Alice nods. Why did you have to rehearse this? "It seems a bit worrying that we're all TEXT. Wasn't the director supposed to get a TABLET or something?"

"Doesn't that require the director have money? Last I remember, we're lower budget even than Consistency- at least they can afford multiple sets per post."

"Don't get me started, that gives me a headache. Aaaaanyway, we've about worn out our welcome so we should probably get while the getting's good..."

"Thank you, everyone!" beat. "And suggest something, will you? We know you're out there, we can hear you BREATHING."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Fantabulous Award Time Awards Time Awards 2012! - by Fabricati - 02-08-2012, 04:58 AM