Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D3: Dead Walrus (19/24)
(06-04-2013, 02:06 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »2) Red I swear to god. If you are a bp and you are shot I think it is pretty much standard procedure to let people know, unless you think scum is going to claim it at some point (and even then it's good to claim first since it avoids counterclaiming nonsense). Yes myw believing it is an autoclear is strange but if you (A) don't think she would do it as scum after the bulletproof flipped, and (B) myw did the same thing in Malkyfia 2, I think it points to at least a light townread.

Also, again, 2create was not as stump. At no point did Q say he stopped counting towards the total, just that he was invincible to kills (and obviously could still be lynched) and had no vote.

fine, I can accept that it at least makes sense for him to claim, but his weirdness just hurts so much... hhHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I guess it cancels out, but still

I really want some evidence he's not screwing with us somehow before I start saying "oh yeah, he's town"

Also pala read the front page

(04-19-2013, 04:00 AM)LegendaryQ Wrote: »16. 2create, lynched D2, Town Treestump

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D3: Dead Walrus (19/24) - by Romythered - 06-04-2013, 06:27 PM