-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Four (15?/21)
(06-01-2013, 09:17 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »alright screw it this is taking too long hey btp/coldblooded/scoffles any of you if you could pick a guy to shoot right now who would it be

Jeez Mirdini, you could have at least waited a whole hour after this question to start yelling for Calibornio's head. But whatever, he was still scum and I guess that's all that really matters now.

For the record, my answer would probably have been to shoot Mathgirl still. She's been anywhere between scummy and completely absent all game, and using her power to purposely block the planned "townfirming" shot on D3 and then just trying to coast back out of the spotlight on that claim does not make me feel any better about her at all.

I'd be alright lynching Scofflaw too though because "Hey I have a totally useless gun doesn't do anything but I'll still happily shoot somebody later just because I have a decent sized wagon on me" is kind of ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! What are you even doing Scofflaw.

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Four (15?/21) - by Coldblooded - 06-03-2013, 03:38 AM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM