Powerfriends Justiceforce Unlimited Forever

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powerfriends Justiceforce Unlimited Forever
RE: Powerfriends Justiceforce Unlimited Forever
Yawn. Wait, what? Did I fall asleep? I guess I got so tired I passed out. I feel like I can keep my wits about me much better now after that rest.

(05-30-2013, 10:17 PM)myw Wrote: »What's with the naked chick?

Oh, that's just...

Wait, what naked chick?

[Image: 2itralz.png]

Alright then, first order of business: I seem to be riding a dragon. With my principal and vice principal. Through, presumably, another dimension. Probably first on my "to deal with" list.

[Image: ekfec5.png]

Woah, bright flash. Second order of business: nuclear explosion behind us. Got it, nuke teleported to another dimension, city saved.

[Image: 2qnxu6f.png]

"Kind of a dull dimension, isn't it?" I ask.

The good doctor does a double take. Hah. "Wh- well, compared to the material- I mean-" he stands up straight and holds his arms out. "Behold, the Arcanum Void! There is no escape, for I, Doctor-"

"Doctor Dimension, yeah. Don't worry, I've already got an autograph."

His face brightens. "A fan, then?"

I thumb the hall pass in my pocket and dodge the question. "So, nice work with the nuke, there. Any word on the others?"

He looks stern. "Not yet. I presume the Terran Aegis has the situation well in hand. And, they want the one responsible to answer for his crimes. I have divined you as the source of this predicament, and I'm taking you now to the headquarters. If you're thinking of jumping, I assure you, it's a long way-"

I laugh. "Yeah, yeah, I'm staying on the dragon, don't worry. Where'd you get this thing, anyway? I've never seen you with anything this impressive before."

"This thing is a noble creature whose elemental makeup is fundamentally incompatible with our world's. She cannot exist on Earth. And- I feel like we're getting off track here. You've crossed a line, boy, one that you should not have crossed."

"This conversation is giving me deja vu. So, which of the two types of authority am I being sent to answer to now?"

His eyes widen and he sputters a little. Hah. Hm, I could let him know I'm on to his secret identity. It would put me in more control of the conversation, possibly get me access to information I don't have yet. I am pretty sure, but honestly not yet 100%, that he won't retaliate. That, or I could just feed him back the explanation of the two different types of authority that he gave me earlier, as if I were simply explaining something I didn't expect him to know already. Possibly flattering him by making him think I found it worth repeating. Or maybe something else?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Powerfriends Justiceforce Unlimited Forever - by Elize - 06-01-2013, 12:52 AM