-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Four (15?/21)
Not a cop, trying to get people to actually comment on a slot that has been practically invisible so I can get some better reads.

But that doesn't look to be happening

SO

Scofflaw, Mathgirl, and Calibornio are my toppest interests for lynching today.

Scofflaw as said already so many times skated right the fuck through yesterday doing little besides "Oh look at how towny I am for protesting the beru lynch fiiiiine I'll make sure it goes through but if she's town it's not my fault she's totally not a loss". The only post he made with any effort in it is fighting against coldbloodpaul town and reads like he's reluctant to let the yewchung and garu path close

The only thing he's done today is gone NO U and then vanish and while I know he's busyman the silence from pretty much everywhere else regarding him is telling.

-Mathgirl's as much a pain on disappearing as scofflaw has been and the lynchtrain on her day one is composed of a load of townreads and an RVS vote off of fragglywump in the only moment he existed.

She shows up with the gunban the day after a pile of people are ready to shoot and tea shows up claiming the power to load up a bunch of townfirms and then is never to be seen again.

-Calibornio is supernonexistent (to the point I didn't even realize he was in the game before I looked at the playerlist) and the only point he's shown up to say words he lists mathgirl as his top townread and lists kane as scum for attacking her (and kane is pretty town). And has herafter been totally nonexistent as well.

Other Things:

-pretty sure that there is at least one scum between Calibornio/Credit/Seastorm going by their finisher votes on granoliman (and it's most likely calibornio)

-If Mathgirl is scum then Tehpilot is very likely town. And they're pretty unlikely to be scum together

Acionyx
ColdBlooded
Garuru
Yewchung

Mirdini
0_o
btp

ICan'tGiveCredit
Vortor
Boogeyman
TehPilot
seastormjt

calibornio
MathGirl277
Scoffles

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Four (15?/21) - by Acionyx - 06-01-2013, 12:04 AM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM