Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D2: Milk Stains (21/24)
Thinking about it, I'm not really sure what good a roleclaim would do anyway - somebody who actually has that role could call him out, but in a setup this big there might be similar roles, and regardless it probably wouldn't be wise for actual town to make themselves obvious to the mafia anyway. On the other hand, even if he does have that role we have little or no reason to actually believe him - if he picks something important he could be trying to dodge a lynch, if not then blah blah blah WIFOM.

So I guess I have to agree that it really comes down more to his reads than anything else. Personally I'm interested what he thinks of myw, Pala, Gnauga, Red and I, but that's mainly because lots of talking gives you more to go on, y'know? Also Pilot because I'm not very willing to let the whole Cat thing go.

Speaking of, is konec still around? I think he mentioned being busy or something but I don't really want to trawl the thread to check when I just did that re: Pilot.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D2: Milk Stains (21/24) - by MaxieSatan - 05-30-2013, 11:47 PM