Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia, A PYP, D2: Milk Stains, 21/24 NEEDING 1-2 REPLACEMENTS INQUIRE WITHIN
I mostly want Scoffles to exist again at this point because the 2create lynch is the elephant in the room we can't get rid of except by lynching it and I'd like to know where he stands on the matter?

Also to note is that 2create hasn't decided to claim under all this pressure yet which is a damn sight more comfortable than SOME OTHER GAME I COULD NAME where people were claiming for like three votes on them. But it does possibly have implications? Then again TehPilot mentioned on the previous page that 2create usually doesn't fold very easy under pressure so could also be nothing! Sigh.

(05-29-2013, 03:46 AM)calibornio Wrote: »I would like to post more, but first I would like to hear what you guys thought about my post. I talked a little about 2create and how he might be scum, but I think it would be more useful to get some lurker info right now as we've pretty much just been talking about 2create since yesterday and I don't think more posts will change anybody's opinions of him.

and I'd like to hear your thoughts on people who aren't 2create/Walrus so yes get on that thank you :3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tropefia, A PYP, D2: Milk Stains, 21/24 NEEDING 1-2 REPLACEMENTS INQUIRE WITHIN - by Mirdini - 05-29-2013, 11:39 AM