Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia, A PYP, D2: Milk Stains, 21/24 NEEDING 1-2 REPLACEMENTS INQUIRE WITHIN
I'm in and out because finals week-and-a-half, but I'm present and thinking, I promise!

Touching back on the catwagon, because that's still our best info, in my opinion: MrGuy put in the soft hammer; a very soft one. #373 sounded pretty hem-hawing, which would be fine but my Gut™ is reading it as a scum ensuring a townlynch while covering their tracks. Palamedes and TehPilot are neutral while I'm looking at vote order; a lot of talk was flying about lynching cat to read the wagon tea leaves, which would scare me away from a wagon as a scum. That is, unless there were a compelling incentive to do so, like gaining ground D1.

Also looking closely at Cyber. #367: cyber being scared away by that very fact? Dini's #365 was a heckuva post from a talkative townish fella. Folks can type whatever they want into a textbox to hide their motives, but there's no hiding who you're voting for.

Mirdini seems p. towny to me, just because of helpful posting and pretty reasonable reads, even if I don't 100% agree with them, but it seems like Dini's pretty good at that regardless of role? I find myself reading their posts and forgetting that they could be a scum, which is kinda worrisome because that means they'd be the most terrifying scum.

I played an IRL mafia-like (called Thing) once where a charismatic leader-type ended up leading all of the lynches; of course he'd flip scum after town lost. Someone tried to call a copping him (we had a communal daycop), but he just sorta went "can we not?" and everybody moved on. Obviously that's easier to pull off in person than through a forum, but the point is that cops should remember to check people who seem to be towny and leaders. I'm hoping that no cop claims means that the cop(s) checked Dini and found 'em clean.

Also wanna hear something from Seastorm. I think I remember you from newbiefia back on the MSPAFA forums.
[Image: xwldX.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tropefia, A PYP, D2: Milk Stains, 21/24 NEEDING 1-2 REPLACEMENTS INQUIRE WITHIN - by Gnauga - 05-29-2013, 04:03 AM