[6/7] Something Awesome [1.3 - Redwatch] [Slot Open - Accepting Entries]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[6/7] Something Awesome [1.3 - Redwatch] [Slot Open - Accepting Entries]
RE: [8/8] Something Awesome [1.1 - Silver Hills]
The memorial is in the shape of a large pillar, which rises above the center of the courtyard. At the base of the memorial is a plaque with the names of the students killed in the Incident engraved - save for the members of the Chemical Mafia. Two names are etched out, however. Who were they, and why were they etched out?

You then recall news of the original Silver Hills school - most of it was demolished following the Incident. However, plans to rebuild were passed before they could finish tearing the building down. The original science wing, complete with the original chemistry lab where the fighting took place, is still there. The chem lab remains locked and boarded up.

BlazerC Wrote:"Greetings! Mayor... ah..." Athur shouts, while he glances around for some kind of name tag in the room. "Ehm, Principle, I have been doing my work keeping the kingdom and your fair hamlet here safe from those knaves, but, forsooth, it has come to my attention that rumors of missing commoners among your people, I am gravely concerned. Pray tell, do you know any news about this that you could share with your king?"

"Hm." The principal spins around in his chair - a slately, gray-haired man in his late fifties staring through a pair of glasses - and turns to face Arthur. "We do have a few dissidents from the Incident and other vanished students from years past. The police have been keeping it secret as they believe they're onto something of great importance that would be too dangerous for the public to get involved in..."

The principal adjusts his thin, wiry glasses. "We know as much as anyone else on this matter, Arthur. As soon as we get word on what's going on, we'll tell you immediately. For now, though, continue your work as defenders of school law - our police force values your presence."
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch

Messages In This Thread
RE: [8/8] Something Awesome [1.1 - Silver Hills] - by TehPilot - 05-28-2013, 05:32 PM