[6/7] Something Awesome [1.3 - Redwatch] [Slot Open - Accepting Entries]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[6/7] Something Awesome [1.3 - Redwatch] [Slot Open - Accepting Entries]
RE: [8/8] Something Awesome [1.1 - Silver Hills]
"Now if this is a fishy situation I'd call that a big ol tug on the line." Oren leans over and pages down one of the reports. Black box after black box after black box. "This is just the straight-up paperwork about this, ain't it? How did you... actually, don't tell me. I think I'd have to report it or something."

"Well. Hmmm. Could it be the families asked them to? Maybe because the victims were minors?" He tilts his hat up and scratches the side of his head. "That's the most innocuous solution I can dream up. But I don't feel much like this is an innocuous situation. Do you? If these are the raw cop reports where the name's going missing that don't sound like platitudes for weepy parents or nothing. Ask me, that sounds like a coverup."

He pushes his chair out. "Tell you what, Don. I'll fish around the more, uh, official channels about this sorta thing. Maybe talk to campus security or something. I won't mention you or nothing."
let's post righteously & having good times /// check out The Book of the Courtier /// ensure proper vegetable consumption /// also check out The Blade and the Cycle /// post it up!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [8/8] Something Awesome [1.1 - Silver Hills] - by Brom - 05-27-2013, 10:20 PM