[6/7] Something Awesome [1.3 - Redwatch] [Slot Open - Accepting Entries]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[6/7] Something Awesome [1.3 - Redwatch] [Slot Open - Accepting Entries]
RE: [8/8] Something Awesome [1.1 - Silver Hills]
Donovan stares emotionlessly at Oren until he cracks. At least he's a nice guy. Donovan leans back and cracks his knuckles, gesturing the man to come sit next to him. He also taps Melinda on the shoulder and invites her to watch as well.

"Well Mr. Ashton, I'm sure you're aware of the... ahrm... 'assault' on the school a year back. Let me go over it just to make sure we're on the same page. Last year, the school suffered an attack by a group of students known as the 'Chemical Mafia'. They, somewhat understandably, started their attack in the chemistry room. However, some sort of complication arose that trapped both this group of students and what I assume was one of their leaders, in the room with other innocents. The kids who were innocent attempted their own form of 'justice' and tried to get rid of the Chemical Mafia students by finding them out and getting them arrested. Unfortunately, due to some unforeseen circumstances, the terror of the Chemical Mafia ended in an absolute massacre, all the affected students dying. No survivors."

"Now that leads us to today. Security is upped, the school is a lot more peaceful, yadda yadda yadda. But then the disappearances happened. As you know, many students have disappeared without a trace. Poof. And I've just found something out. If you would glance towards the computer screen." Donovan gestures to the computer, where multiple police reports have been assembled. There are a bunch of black boxes where it seems names would be. "Someone has begun erasing the names of the kidnapped students. I think that may be parallels to a certain... uh... theory I've developed, which in turn, connects to the attack last year." He finally leans back and looks at Oren. "Any questions?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [8/8] Something Awesome [1.1 - Silver Hills] - by SupahKiven - 05-27-2013, 10:02 PM